TruuMe herbal acne treatment cream may be used to relieve inflammation that causes cystic spots and other skin irritations. Although the ingredients are herbal are there any bad side effects?
We researched the ingredients and customers reviews to find if this product is as described. Take a look at our review to see if this product is one you want to try.
Herbal Ingredients for Acne Treatment
We are not sure if there are any fillers or synthetic chemicals as the ingredients are not listed on the Amazon page. We know for sure these ingredients are in the product as they are shown on a product image.
Cardiospermum Halicacabum (flower/leaf/vine extract)
It is also known as "Balloon Vine" and is a subtropical plant found in Asia and Africa. It has been used as an anti-diahrreal and there are studies showing it's possible effectiveness on inflammatory skin conditions such as dermatitis. We are not sure how effective it is for acne but it could help as some acne is inflammatory.
Sophora Flavescens Extract
"Ku Shen" is a medicinal herb from China which is a skin whitener. It has numerous other effects including antimicrobial, immune, and wound healing properties.
In addition, a clinical trial of a cream containing 0.05% S. flavescens extract on human skin showed it had a significant effect on skin whitening by mechanical and visual evaluation (1.14-fold).
Aloe has numerous vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and nutrients which are beneficial to our general wellbeing. Aloe can help skin problems by reducing inflammation throughout the body. Aloe also contains salicylic acid and has the capability to eliminate dead skin cells that clog pores.
Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract
Chrysanthellum is a plant that has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties on the skin. It helps reduce rosacea and is an ingredient used in skin calming creams.
What are some Benefits of the Herbal Acne Removal Cream?
- Acne removal: TruuMe may help reduce pore size by slowing sebum production. It may help cell regeneration which promotes smooth and blemish-free skin.
- Removes toxins: Removes impurities and helps calm irritated skin and control acne. The formulation is mild and leaves skin feeling refreshed by inhibiting epidermal bacterial proliferation.
- Reduces pore size: The herbal acne treatment cream may improve cell turnover, detoxification, and regulate the production of oil. Astringent properties dry out the skin when it is too oily and leave it feeling refreshed.
- Natural: It contains natural herbal ingredients from plants which help inflammation and balance the oil in the skin.
Causes of Acne Formation
Acne is caused by hormones in the body which make the skin over produce oil because of larger sebaceous glands. Hormones can affect people ranging from teens to older people in their 50's.
If you have ever wondered what acne reveals about your health we suggest you check out this acne face map.
Does the Herbal Treatment Cream Have Side Effects?
TruuMe specifically says on their Amazon listing to test your skin first before applying a large amount of the cream. Not everyone's skin is the same and irritation may occur if you don't patch test.
Because herbs are not widely studied it is hard to say whether or not a certain ingredient causes side effects. We all have our own different body chemistry and what affects one person may not affect someone else.
TruuMe Amazon Reviews
Individuals who have used the herbal acne treatment cream appear to enjoy it to for the blemishes, inflammation, and acne. We do need to point out that some testimonials appear not to make sense and we are not certain why they're reviewing another item.
Where Can You Buy It?
The 20g herbal acne treatment cream can be purchased from Amazon UK and Desertcart. TruuMe also sells an anti-cellulite cream.
The herbal acne treatment cream is a topical meaning it is applied directly to the skin. For increased results we recommend using it in conjunction with a clear skin vitamin such as Blemless which is also available on Amazon UK.
Blemless is available in a 60 count bottle as well as a 30 count bottle.
How to Use for Anti Acne Treatment
- Clean your face with a mild face wash.
- Apply a reasonable amount of this product to the affected area.
- Gently massage the cream into your skin so it absorbs.
We are unsure how many times per day to use the product or how long it should be used for. For more severe breakouts using it twice per day may be beneficial.
If you are not allergic to the ingredients then you may probably use the herbal acne treatment cream for as long as you need.
Other important things to note:
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Patch test the skin before first use. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
CONCLUSION: Should You Try This Acne Cream?
We think some people may see results from this product. The ingredients are herbal and we haven't heard of side effects from customer reviews.