Estredux Estrogen Blocker Review- UPDATED 2020
Estredux is an estrogen blocker for men that may increase testosterone as well. Are the ingredients effective or can they cause side effects?
What is Estredux Used For?
EstreduxHP by VH Nutrition is promoted as an estrogen blocker and anti-estrogen supplement. It is also considered an aromatase inhibitor which blocks estrogen and may boost testosterone.
The formulation of ingredients may help in preventing estrogen production and reducing stress.
Benefits for Men
- Block estrogen
- Boost fat metabolism
- Promote hormonal balance
- Improve stamina & energy
- Increase sex drive
Can Women Take Estredux HP?
This estrogen blocker is specifically formulated for men who want to reduce estrogen and increase testosterone.
If you are a women looking for an estrogen blocker for menopause, PMS symptoms, or estrogen dominance we recommend Estrohalt.
- Mushrooms are all the rage since they're famous for many favorable effects on the entire body. Cordyceps is a kind of mushroom taken for inflammation, anti-aging, and enhancement of physical performance.
Cordyceps in addition to other medicinal mushrooms might help rid the body of xeno-estrogens which interrupt natural hormones in our body.
Eurycoma is also known as Tongkat Ali and has been traditionally for fatigue, low sex drive, and balancing hormones. It is thought to have testosterone boosting effects in men.
- Eleuthero Senticosus
- This ingredient is also called Siberian Ginseng. It's known as an adaptogen as it enables the body to reduce anxiety. A pubmed study discovered that busy men who consumed Eleuthero for 2 months saw an increase in cardiovascular functioning and improved endurance.
SEE MORE: 7 Best DIM Supplements Sold on Amazon
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen herb which may help fat loss. It increases levels of the enzyme called hormone-sensitive lipase that has the power to burn off fat from the stubborn part of the gut.
- There are two different kinds of rhodiola and one has more fat burning potential than the other. We are unsure what type of rhodiola is in the product.
- In conclusion, these data support the lipolytic and anti-adipogenetic activity of two different commercial extracts of Rhodiola rosea in primary human visceral pre-adipocytes during differentiation. In particular, the extract containing salidroside and rosavines (RR) was more effective in regulating the molecular and cellular events of adipogenesis, while RS extract, being richer in salidroside, induced lipolysis and the loss of differentiating cells by apoptosis. (1)
- Panax Ginseng
- One of the several distinct kinds of ginseng, Panax Ginseng can assist in balancing estrogen levels as revealed in mice research.
It's been used in Chinese traditional medicine for greater blood flow that might aid in erectile dysfunction. Testosterone levels are linked to libido, though it's uncertain if Panax really increases testosterone.
Panax Ginseng is also an adaptogen and is used for relieving tension and lowering cortisol levels.
- Ashwagandha has been shown in studies to increase testosterone and enhance semen count. It's also great for keeping a steady balance of our stress hormone cortisol. High cortisol is linked to estrogen dominance in both men and women.
- Men take DIM to balance their estrogen levels due to estrogen dominance. Whenever someone is estrogen dominant it implies there's a lot of estrogen circulating in the bloodstream.
Indications of estrogen dominance include lethargy, mood swings and fat gain in the lower abdominals and chest.
What Are The Side Effects?
Side effects that have been reported when taking adaptogen products are gastrointestinal upset, anxiety, and sleeplessness. One review of Estredux mentioned feeling panicky.
DIM can cause side effects in itself when the dose is too high or your estrogen is already low. Joint cracking or aching, headaches, and nausea are side effects that you hear often.
At the time of writing this the product has 166 reviews on Amazon.
The most common positive effect that men say they feel is an increase in energy. The Estredux estrogen blocker may be helping to rid the body of excess estrogen which causes fatigue. A testosterone boosting effect may also increase someone's energy.
A few Estredux reviews mentioned the product not being strong enough as they didn't see any results. Some customers also complained that the bottle is small and should have a higher capsule count.
Are Estrogen Blockers Beneficial for Bodybuilding?
Estrogen blocker supplements have been taken commonly among bodybuilders since they help reduce bloat and also provide a slender and much more defined body.
Estrogen blockers are not only for bodybuilders though because such effects can be helpful for regular men and women who wish to have healthy levels of estrogen and other hormones.
How to Take the Supplement
There are 60 capsules per bottle and is a 30 day supply. This means that the serving size is two capsules per day.
Some men may need to take more depending on their size which will make the bottle not last long. Some men may be able to get away with taking 1 capsule per day or as needed.
CONCLUSION: Should You Try Estredux?
If you're a man who wants to improve testosterone and also help build muscle and bodybuilding then the Estredux estrogen blocker could be one that helps you.
Pros and Cons
- No added fillers
- Natural & herbal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Bottle may not last long
- Not formulated for women
- May not work as advertised
VH Nutrition does not advertise this product towards females. If you're a woman who would like to balance her estrogen levels we urge Estrohalt.
Since Estrohalt has ingredients that are focused for estrogen decrease it could be a more powerful estrogen blocker/aromatase inhibitor.