AcneZine reviews can be found on the web, does it really work?
This is My Review of the Revitol Acnezine Acne Supplement
Does Acnezine really work? When I started taking the Acnezine acne treatment I had no pimples. My hopes for this product were to reduce any inflammation and oil in my skin, tighten my pores, and prevent any pimples from occurring as there are ingredients in this supplement that are supposed to do those things including curcumin, collagen, and B-vitamins.
I took the recommended dose of the Acnezine acne treatment which is one capsule daily for 7 days in a row and did not notice any difference in my skin. I didn't break out at all which was a positive benefit, however I didn't see any reduction in pore size or an overall smoother complexion. I am unsure of how this pill would help blackheads or whiteheads as I do not have either types of breakout.
The ingredients of the Acnezine acne pills treatment are all added in at a low dose to really have an effect at all for helping to improve blemishes. You may have to take double or triple the dose for weeks or possibly a longer period of time to see any results and apply topical acne treatments like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid as well.
This product is a vegetable capsule that is light orange in color most likely because of the ingredient curcumin which is turmeric. There are no Acnezine tablets as they only come in capsule form.
The Acnezine capsule is not big, especially when compared to some of the other tablets we have reviewed.
Refund policy: The company says that they have a 100% money back guarantee, but if you look closely into the actual return policy on the Acnezine Revitol website it says that they will not refund any product that has been opened or used. For this reason I purchased the Acnezine pills from Amazon in case I decided to return the product.
How Much Does Acnezine Cost?
Don't be fooled by the Acnezine "free trial" that is offered on their site. You still have to pay for the bottle and shipping so it is not free at all.
The price of one bottle of the Acnezine acne treatment is $48 for a 30 day supply. It is the most expensive acne supplement we have reviewed.
It is cheaper if you purchase it on Amazon and you get two bottles instead of one for $35.95. You can also receive a refund from Amazon if the product does not live up to your expectations.
An important thing to note in this review is that because you can't get a refund for the Acnezine acne treatment if you order from the website (and we also didn’t get our money back from Acnepril), we don’t recommend ordering from their websites. You would be better off ordering from Amazon in case you decide to return the product.
People are also interested in purchasing the Acnezine rosacea formula moisturizing cream which you can also buy as a kit with the acne supplement. This product may help with rosacea redness and spots. The Acnezine cream price and reviews can be found online.
Are There Any Side Effects of Acnezine?
Acnezine side effects include:
- Breakouts may get worse.
- Breakouts may occur more often.
- May not see any reduction of pimples or improvement in complexion.
- Not very effective for severe forms of acne.
Some of these side effects were also mentioned in other Acnezine reviews online.
This product will cause problems if taken during pregnancy so it is not advised to do so. Also be sure to read any warnings, labels, and directions before taking this product to ensure there are no problems while taking it.
What Are The Acnezine Ingredients?
Aloe Vera Powder
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Bioperine Standardized Extract
Collagen Type II
Curcumin C3 Complex
- Vitamin C can boost our immune system which helps keeps bacteria out of the body which can make us sick and cause skin issues as well. It is an antioxidant that also helps improve our complexion by increasing skin elasticity.
- Vitamin E is also an antioxidant that improves skin elasticity. Because it is an antioxidant, it can prevent free radicals from damaging the skin. Free radicals destroy the skin and speed up the aging process causing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin b6 is another B-vitamin in this stack that is needed for healthy skin, but too much of it can actually increase acne especially in females.
- Vitamin b12 is part of the B-vitamins which help keep our body functioning properly. When it comes to skin health, taking too much of b12 along with b6 may increase breakouts in some people.
- Vitamin b1 is also known as Thiamine and is a water soluble vitamin. It has been shown to have antioxidant properties just like the other B-Vitamins which can help overall skin health by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and smoothening out fine lines.
- Vitamin b2 is also known as Riboflavin and is important for skin health as a deficiency in this vitamin can cause breakouts and other skin issues on the face.
Many people who suffer from severe acne are put on a prescription antibiotic by their doctor called Tetracycline, but if you take vitamin b2 in conjunction with this antibiotic it may not be as strong as riboflavin decreases it's effectiveness.
- Aloe Vera has numerous health benefits for our body including reducing inflammation, boosting our immune system, and increasing collagen production which all play a role in minimizing breakouts.
- ALA increases the effectiveness of the antioxidants contained in this supplement which includes all of the B-Vitamins, Hyaluronic acid, and CO-Q10. It may also help with decreasing inflammation on it's own.
- Bioperine is also known as Piperine which makes the B-vitamins in this stack more effective as it increases their bioavailability or absorbency.
- Collagen is a natural protein which is beneficial for our health in numerous ways as it helps hair, skin, nails, joint, and overall functioning of the human body.
Not all collagen is the same though as there are three types which serve different functions in the body. Type 1 collagen is considered to be the best for beauty and anti-aging as found in this study.
The collagen that is added into this supplement is type 2, which is actually better for joint and bone health rather than for skin health like type 1.
All collagen can be beneficial for our skin, but type 1 would probably be more effective in this supplement than type 2.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 is another antioxidant that helps protect against free radicals especially damage from ultraviolet rays which can cause early signs of aging.
- Curcumin has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body as it is a component of turmeric, but it is not an ingredient that is effective specifically for acne.
When taken with Bioperine the bioavailability is even greater.
- Hyaluronic acid is a common ingredient in many anti-aging serums because it is a vital part of giving skin a youthful appearance. It also has the ability to absorb and replenish water in the skin which keeps it from becoming too dry. This ingredient may help the appearance of a scar, but may be more effective in topical form.
Is Acnezine Available In Stores?
Acnezine in stores is not an option, so if you are wondering where to buy Acnezine, you can purchase it from their website, Amazon, and eBay. International shipping is available to the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Malaysia, Brasil, France, and India.
What Do Other Customers Say In Their Acnezine Solution Reviews?
Does Acnezine work for everyone? Some reviews have said that it works while others said that it did nothing for their skin. This is to be expected with any product as we all react to supplements differently.
Below are two Acnezine acne treatment reviews from Amazon. The first one is the most helpful review and the second is the most critical review.
It's Worth a Try!
In high school, my brother and his best friend started using this (both had bad acne) and it helped them a lot. Our friend's sister used it and it did nothing for her. My husband suffers from severe acne and large bumps and so I started buying him this to see if it would help at all. When he is taking it consistently (he is busy and travels a lot so he isn't always able to) it makes a noticeable difference on his face and back. He still gets acne and bumps but its really reduced from his normal skin. He loves this stuff! If he stops taking it for a while the acne returns back to normal but not worse. He never felt like it got worse taking this before it got better.
Didn't Work For Me At All.
Let me first say I am 24 and I have been battling acne since my teenage years. I needed something since I can no longer get the Military medication I received from being a dependent of my father who was in the Military. For me, the pills just didn't work. I guess everyone's skin is different but this had no affect whatsoever on controlling breakouts. I actually broke out pretty bad 3 days after starting using it. I continued to use it the whole month thinking it was just a bad coincidence but my skin never got better. I would say if you have mild acne this product might help. But anyone with a moderate to severe acne I would find something stronger.
There are two listings on Amazon; one listing sells a one month supply (one bottle) and the other listing sells a two month supply (two bottles).
There are not many reviews as there are only 21 and 7 respectively, but the reviews are good which makes you think that some people had success with this product and did not experience many side effects from the ingredients.
Revitol Acnezine reviews from acne.org are mostly negative in that customers said that it did not get rid of their pimples or help their skin and increased their breakouts even more. It only has 2.1 stars out of 5. Acnezine Yahoo reviews were the same as well.
I could not find any Acnezine before and after images online other than their website. You can not be sure if the review images are real on their website so I did not include them in this review.
It is odd that there is no FAQ page on their website. I found an FAQ page on the website of the company Revitol, but it does not give any specific information about the Acnezine solution supplement ingredients or side effects. It only gives information about their products in general and how you can contact them as you can only get in touch with them by phone and not email.
There is an Acnezine blog made by the company, but it hasn't been updated in a few years. If you do a google search you can find some other blogs with a review and an Acnezine forum with information about this product as well.
Is It Safe To Take Acnezine During Pregnancy?
We do not recommend the use of any supplements during pregnancy without the permission from your doctor as the ingredients could cause side effects. Consult your doctor before taking any acne products to avoid a future problem.
Ingredients in Acnezine to avoid during pregnancy
There is a lack of scientific evidence about the oral use of these ingredients during pregnancy and may cause negative side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Collagen Type 2
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Aloe Vera Powder
Clearzine vs Acnezine
Servings per container: 30
13 total ingredients
Servings per container: 60
8 total ingredients
Acnepril vs Acnezine
The more ingredients that are in a product do not necessarily make it better as the more you add the more you have to lower the amount of each. Since Acnepril has many ingredients you can not be sure how they all interact with each other.
The ingredients in both products are added in at a low dose so there shouldn't be any serious side effects, but you may experience an increase in acne.
Does Acnezine Work?
Based on customer reviews AcneZine does not cure acne and is not a complete pimple fighting stack, but it may be helpful. Some people may experience more breakouts, some people may experience clear skin, and others may not see results at all which is what happened with me.
The ingredients aren't horrible, but may not be effective enough for treating acne specifically. Weigh out the pros and cons of this supplement before before adding it to your daily cleanse routine.
What has worked best to help you with your acne? Please leave a comment below and let us know!